Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mother Nature Doll pattern up and running!

I finally finished edited the pattern for the Mother Nature doll I created back in September, and am now working editing the patterns for her clothes!

I am very happy with the results and I think I've worked out all the kinks; but of course, if anyone would like to have a go at it and let me know if there are any issues, or what they thought of the pattern, that would be wonderful!

Also, if anyone does make her up, I would love to see pictures! It would be wonderful to see what Mother Nature looks like to others!

To see the pattern, click here, or check out the link at the right!

4 comments:

  1. I would love the pattern for the clothes. My email address is poniesrockmyworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. o,i love the mother !!
    thank you very much for sharing!!
    and i love the clothes too
    my mail are
    geagoldsteen@gmail.com
    greetz Gea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your interest! Emails have been sent off, though I must apologise for the incompleteness of the patterns, or any errors found therein! The edited, published version should be ready just after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pattern! I can't wait to knit it up! I'd love the pattern for the clothes, too, if possible. :)

    terrytribe (AT) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you thought about this post - and if you have any questions, or a suggestion about a topic you would like to see covered, let us know! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and for visiting our "Somewhat-Urban" Homestead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...